As a sales director, you have the ability to oversee all aspects of running a productive sales organization and also contributing individually when possible. Establishing and building relationships and gaining customer loyalty is paramount in this role. You must be a diligent professional who demonstrates natural abilities in sales strategy development, sales leadership, account development & strategy, lead generation/prospecting, prequalification, interpersonal relations, negotiation, and closing. We are seeking someone who thrives in a demanding team environment, excels under pressure, and interacts well with people from all professional levels. Above all else, you understand the sales process and are results oriented, consistently delivering on your revenue targets.
· Executing on sales strategies and tactics
· Assisting sales team members with account strategies, client meeting participation, closing strategies, etc.
· Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets through all applicable sales channels and to expand company’s client base within C&I and Partnership channels
· Meet/exceed annual sales quotas through pipeline growth within each quarter
· Own the sales pipeline and all activities associated to make the process effective – from lead qualification to revenue recognition
· Analyze the sale process, team activity, track/report KPI metrics and proactively implement changes as required to meet revenue goals
Client Development: (Individual and Team)
· Seek out new clients; cultivate sales leads and continuously generate/build the sales pipeline with opportunities
· Research companies, understand the path to key decision makers and nurture the path to explore opportunities
· Foster and build potential/future client relationships
· Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Partner with clients to understand their business needs and objectives to help them be successful with current projects and future projects
· Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations
· Manage client follow-up and follow-through to ensure best-in-class customer satisfaction
· Represent company brand, values, and business in various conferences, tradeshows, and networking events to help raise awareness of MasTec to attract new clients
· Work closely with leadership team to align on growth and profitability strategies and to implement plans to ensure these strategies are successful
· Work closely with the design, engineering and operations teams to articulate client scope, expectations, etc. to ensure proposals and project execution are on target
· Perform general clerical work such as filing, copying, mailing, etc.
· Perform other duties as assigned.