Proposals and Estimation Manager - 18738
MasTec has recently launched a new business unit, Emerging Markets Group, whose focus is providing deployment services to national commercial customers, large energy solutions providers, cities and municipalities who lack in-house deployment resources.
This is a ground floor opportunity with an evolving business unit to support the leaders of the organization to grow new revenue streams through various the company is pursuing. As a Proposal and Estimation Manager, you have the ability to generate and manage cost estimates from our internal and external partner networks and apply that to proposals for a variety of lighting, energy management, smart cities, and digital infrastructure deployment projects.
You must be a seasoned professional with demonstrated abilities in managing multiple opportunities.
Proposal and Estimation Manager Role
The Proposal and Estimation Manager will coordinate and produce the proposal (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) response while assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win. The Proposal and Estimation Manager creates pricing solutions that comply with customer requirements in order to achieve their ultimate goal of securing winning bids. Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes. This role requires an ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
Proven ability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment. The Proposal Manager will be experienced in obtaining pricing from our operations group and/or our external partner network, scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, facilitating key review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal governance / sign off, document production, and delivery of the completed proposal.
Proposal and Estimation Manager - Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
• Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
• Coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial and legal
• Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
• Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer management
• Strong time management / prioritization skills
• Strong written English language skills
• Excellent attention to detail.
Proposal and Estimation Manager - Skills
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts